This year’s SeaWheeze is on Saturday, August 12, 2017.
Your ticket is non-refundable, however we are offering transfers this year! Get the details on transferring your entry here.
Yes, there is a $20 transfer fee to be paid during the transfer process on Eventbrite. lululemon is not responsible for the transaction between guests.
There are two windows where you are able to complete a transfer: from January 1, 2017–January 31, 2017 and from May 1, 2017–July 12, 2017. No transfer will be accepted after July 12, 2017. If you need to transfer your entry, you are responsible for finding a new runner to take your registration.
1. Contact email@example.com to request your unique transfer access code. Please provide your full name, order confirmation number, phone number and email address currently on your Eventbrite registration.
2. Receive your unique transfer access code
3. Obtain all information for the new runner you will be transferring to (full name, birthdate, address, phone number, style and size of runner short, age on race day, emergency contact name and number, estimated finish time)
4. Follow the transfer instructions provided from the GEC
You will need to fill out the exact same order form that you filled out when registering but, this time around, provide the new runner’s information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Home address
- Shipping/home addresses (only applies to first transfers made between January 1, 2017 and January 31, 2017)
- Style and size of shorts (only applies to first transfers made between January 1, 2017 and January 31, 2017)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Age on race day
- Estimated finish time
- Emergency contact name and number
You are responsible for finding a new runner to transfer your registration to and obtaining their personal information needed for the transfer. Have you double checked that all of your friends don’t know someone who wants a registration?
We host a pre-race Package Pickup Party on Friday, August 11 at the Vancouver Convention Centre (it’s really more adventure than expo). A little yoga, a little pampering and a lot of fun!
- one INCREDIBLE weekend
- a pair of special-edition SeaWheeze runner shorts
- access to our official yogi and run trainers
- a fully supported race route complete with aid, water and fuelling stations
- post-race runners brunch
- ticket to the biggest party of the summer: the SeaWheeze Sunset Festival
- yoga, yoga and more yoga
Nothing SeaWheeze-specific, but lululemon does support many charitable initiatives in our local and global communities each year through our Here to Be program. Learn more here.
For any questions (including lost and found), send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give our GEC a call at 1.866.412.5662… unless it's not a SeaWheeze-related question, in which case mom often knows best.
We will have a link to all results on our website. They will also be available immediately after you cross the finish line. Don’t see your race results? Contact email@example.com.
Note: you will see two times on the result page: the gun time and your personal chip time. Your chip time is the one you want!
No. We like to think of it like we're all on one really, really big team!
They're sweet places offering sweet deals for SeaWheezers during your stay in Vancouver. Check out our Getting Here page to find out everything you need to know about getting to Vancouver, and the Partner Hotels page for info on our host hotels.
Yes, most of them are.
August in Vancouver is unbeatable (at least, that’s our opinion). The average temperature is 17˚C (that’s 63˚F for our American friends). It will be chilly in the early morning so you may want to layer up.
Parking in Vancouver is quite expensive and it’s also at a bit of a premium—we definitely recommend walking. We will have a bike valet so cycling is another great option but there are pay parking lots surrounding and underneath the Vancouver Convention Centre.
Complete road closure and traffic impact information will be available closer to event day.
We're excited to welcome 10,018 runners for SeaWheeze 2017! Why the 18? To celebrate 18 years of lululemon. We're sentimental like that.
Heck yes! The more the merrier. Click here to purchase additional SSF tickets.
Registration will open on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 10am PST.