As the sun goes down, the fun goes up. Flow into the night with some world-class yoga, led by one of our incredible yoga ambassadors. Fuel up for the wild dance party with some gourmet grab-and-go cuisine and an array of delicious beverages. Walk around, behold the installations, breathe in the surrounding nature, and be sure to check out the artisan market featuring some of our favourite local vendors. Whether you’re chilling on the grass taking in the tunes, or dancing the night away at the front of the stage, it’s one epic party you don’t want to miss.
Get tickets here.
Sunset Festival Hot Tips:
• This practice is BYOM (Bring Your Own Mat).
• Bring your water bottle! We will have water stations on site where you can refill your own reusable bottle.
• Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen! And a hat. Need we say more?
• Bring a warm layer! Trust us, Vancouver cools off after the sun goes down.
• No one ever regrets bringing a cross-body bag or fanny pack—hands free is the way to be, right?
• Bring cash. We’ll have ATMs on site, but you could save yourself waiting in the inevitable ATM lineup, or bring your credit card (there will be Square payment available).
• Don’t drive! This is an obvious one, but if you plan on having some beverages, plan on a safe ride home. We have shuttles that will be running from Sunset Festival to the Vancouver Convention Centre and back. Check back for shuttle schedule times.
• By-donation bike valet will also be available, so you can secure your bike with peace of mind.
• We’ve done the groundwork, use our maps to get around.