SeaWheeze isn’t your average half marathon. In fact, it may just be the most breathtakingly beautiful and ridiculously fun half marathon in the world. Over 10,000 runners descend on Vancouver to sweat it out over a weekend of yoga, running and, of course, one hell of an awesome party. Prepare to harness your powers of positivity, physicality and mindfulness all while taking in next-level natural beauty. Crush some goals (and maybe a few brews), and get swept away in a weekend of fun you’ll never forget.
Breathe in. Run Wild.
SeaWheeze Half Marathon 2017 is happening Saturday, August 12, at 7am.
The SeaWheeze Half Marathon is 21.1km (13.1 miles) of breathtaking scenery, salty ocean air and giant smiles.
Package pickup and a special edition SeaWheeze pop-up store will be in stunning Coal Harbour at the state-of-the-art Vancouver Convention Centre. It features a made-for-runner’s carnival happening right outside.
And the party! The Sunset Festival is happening in Vancouver’s crown jewel, Stanley Park.
What it’ll cost you
Entry for SeaWheeze 2017 is $158 (CAD and inclusive of taxes)
What you get
- SeaWheeze Half Marathon entry—race route is fully supported with aid, water and fuelling stations
- Entry to the Sunset Festival
- Lots of yoga with some of North America’s best teachers
- Special-edition SeaWheeze runner shorts. Available only to participating runners, these will be sent to your door in time for your SeaWheeze training.
- Post-race runners’ brunch
- A whole lot of fun!