SeaWheeze isn’t your average half marathon. It’s over 10,000 Agents of Change descending on Vancouver to sweat it out over a summer weekend of yoga, running, and, of course, one hell of an awesome party. Prepare to harness your powers of positivity, physicality, and mindfulness, crush some goals, and get swept away in a weekend of fun you’ll never forget.
SeaWheeze Half Marathon 2017 is happening Saturday, August 12, at 7am.
Oh, the places you’ll go!
- The SeaWheeze Half Marathon is 21.1km (13.1 miles) of breathtaking scenery, salty ocean air and giant smiles.
- Package pick up and a special edition SeaWheeze pop-up store will be in stunning Coal Harbour at the state of the art Vancouver Convention Centre with a made-for-runners carnival happening right outside.
- And the party! The Sunset Festival is happening in Vancouver’s crown jewel, Stanley Park.
What it’ll cost you
Entry for SeaWheeze 2016 is $128 (CAD and inclusive of taxes)
What you get
- SeaWheeze Half Marathon entry–race route is fully supported with aid water and fuelling stations
- Entry to the Sunset Festival
- Lots of yoga with some of North America’s best teachers
- Special-edition SeaWheeze runner's shorts. Available only to participating runners, these will be sent to your door in time for your SeaWheeze training.
- A SeaWheeze training-based app specially designed to help you crush your running goals
- Access to our official yogi and run trainers
- Post-race runners’ brunch