Some might call SeaWheeze 2015 a Half Marathon. We prefer to think of it as yoga.run.party distilled though the wild imaginations of curiosity-drunk rebel scientists and lawless free-thinkers . Look out, SeaWheezers—in 2015 we’re throwing open the trench coats of our minds to unleash one incredible summer weekend. You’ll throw down your best yoga moves, leap over your run goals and dance your ya-yas out at an epic outdoor party surrounded by towering pines and, oh yeah, the Pacific Ocean.
SeaWheeze Half Marathon 2015 is happening in Vancouver, BC on Saturday August 15 at 7am.
Registration for SeaWheeze Half Marathon 2015 is sold out. Get your tickets for the Sunset Festival here.
Seriously, SeaWheeze 2015, you were amazing.
Oh, the places you’ll go!
- The SeaWheeze Half Marathon is 21.1km (13.1 miles) of breathtaking scenery, salty ocean air and giant smiles.
- Package pick up and a special edition SeaWheeze pop-up store will be in stunning Coal Harbour at the state of the art Vancouver Convention Centre with a made-for-runners carnival happening right outside.
- And the party! The Sunset Festival is happening in Vancouver’s crown jewel, Stanley Park.
What it’ll cost you
Entry for SeaWheeze 2015 is $128 (CAD and inclusive of taxes)
What you get
- SeaWheeze Half Marathon entry – race route is fully supported with aid water and fuelling stations
- Entry to the Sunset Festival
- Lots of yoga with some of North America’s best teachers
- Special edition SeaWheeze runner's shorts'. Available only to participating runners, these will be sent to your door in time for your SeaWheeze training.
- A SeaWheeze training-based app specially designed to help you crush your running goals
- Access to our official yogi and run trainers
- Post-race runners’ brunch