Some would call it a half marathon, but we prefer to call it yoga. run. party. Much more than your average half marathon, SeaWheeze is an out of this world weekend where you’ll get your yoga on, crush your running goals, and celebrate it all with family and friends at the best outdoor concert of the summer.
SeaWheeze 2015 will be on Saturday Aug. 15. Start is 7am.
Registration date for SeaWheeze 2015 is Sept. 10, at 10am PDT.
Check out all the fun we had in 2014!
The SeaWheeze half marathon is 21.1km (13.1 miles) of epic sea, sun, and smiles along with tons of yoga and a concert in one of Vancouver’s best parks.
We are passionate about yoga, running, and community. SeaWheeze brings this all together in one weekend to remember.
Vancouver, BC, Canada (SeaWheeze central will be at the Vancouver Convention Centre).
August 15, 2015
Entry for SeaWheeze 2015 is $128 (CAD and inclusive of taxes)
What do I get with my registration?
- Entry in to the half marathon
- Entrance in to the Sunset Festival
- Multiple yoga practices with some of North America’s best teachers
- SeaWheeze exclusive shorts (only available to participating runners), sent to your door in time for your SeaWheeze training.
- A SeaWheeze training-based app to support you in your training goals
- Access to our official yogi and run trainers
- A fully supported race route with aid, water, and fueling stations
- Post-race runners’ brunch