The SeaWheeze isn’t just a run (although that is a big part of it, we admit), it’s a fun-filled weekend you won’t forget. Why not challenge yourself, explore Vancouver, hang out with friends and family, and practice yoga oceanside. The SeaWheeze is the kind of good times you are going to want to get in on.
Registration for SeaWheeze 2013 is sold out, but we hope to see you in 2014!
the SeaWheeze half-marathon is 21.1kms (13.1 miles) of sea, sun and smiles wrapped up in a weekend of fun
we’re passionate about getting sweaty with people in our community and this just seemed like a best way to do that with a lot of you at once (and we had a blast last year)
Vancouver, BC, Canada (SeaWheeze Central at the Vancouver Convention Centre)
August 10, 2013
$128 CAD (includes all taxes), but the SeaWheeze Class of 2013 is full! Hope to see you in 2014.
what else can I expect?
yoga (obviously). We plan on getting our yoga on all weekend long. We also love a good party so we’re hosting an outdoor post-race concert on the evening of August 10th. Don’t worry, we’ll give you time to put your feet up and take a nap first.
what do I get with my registration?
- one INCREDIBLE weekend
- a pair of SeaWheeze Special Edition run shorts (ladies, you’ll be able to pick between 2 styles this year)
- a SeaWheeze app to help you build your training program (and your playlists)
- access to our official yogi and run trainers
- a fully supported race route complete with aid, water and fueling stations
- post-race runners brunch
- an outdoor Oceanside concert and after party
- yoga, yoga and more yoga
back to top